Thursday, June 14, 2012

Samuel's Sunset


I don’t have much to say this week.  I guess that is a good thing because the words tend to flow more easily when I’m having a tough time and overwhelmed with emotions.

I do want to share a site that I came across a few months ago that I really admire.  Carly and her husband started Christian's Beach after losing their son Christian.  6 nights a week Carly visits the beach and writes the names of other babies that cannot be here on earth with their mommies and daddies in the sand at sunset in Australia.  She then photograph's it and posts to the site.  She is also focused on other projects that bring awareness to pregnancy loss.  If you are interested you can visit her site Carly Marie Project Heal.

I greatly admire Carly’s strength and time she has dedicated to helping baby loss momma’s like me feel supported and less alone. All of this is done in memory of her little boy.  Mostly,  I can’t begin to thank her enough for Samuel’s beautiful sunset.  


1 comment:

  1. So beautiful Amber!!! I purchased Carly's butterflies photograph with my girls names on it. I thinks she is incredibly talented and I love her work!

    ReplyDelete